L2 Selston A
- This course will enable you to plan and deliver coaching activities, and to take sole charge or to direct the activities of other coaches. It’s open to anyone aged 18 or over with experience in any angling discipline (Coarse, Game or Sea).
- Applicants for a Level 2 course need to hold a 1st4sport Level 1 qualification in Coaching Angling or to have had confirmation from the Coaching Centre Manager of exemption from Level 1.
- The course takes place over three days, with assessments on Day 3. Before the final day you must have completed four linked and progressive coaching sessions with their associated risk assessments and self-evaluations.
- You must attend all three days as shown below, and complete the activities and coursework.
- In addition before you can be certified at Level 2 you will need to hold a suitable current First Aid certificate and to have completed a UK Coaching workshop for Safeguarding & Protecting Children. (These are not included in the Level 2 course, but information is provided about sourcing training which will meet the qualification criteria.)
Saturday 17th October
Sunday 18th October
Sunday 8th November
Attendance required each day from 9:30 am to approximately 5 pm
As soon as we have new public events ready to open for booking, we’ll make them available. If you don’t see details of an event near you it doesn’t mean we don’t run them in your area, but currently there isn’t a course available there.
Centre staff won’t be able to advise about future courses besides those already displayed, but you might like to be added to our Enquiry List. If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, location and the Event Number or venue name and approximate date of your Level 1 coaching course.
How to enter
Booking closes 4:30 pm on Friday 12th September or when all places are taken.
Click the “Buy” button to start the booking process, supply the required personal information and make payment by credit or debit card.
If you are to be partly or wholly funded by a third party (eg angling club or employer) so that booking via this online facility is not possible, please email email@example.com as soon as possible
Ticket sales are now over.